Here is the link:
http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-special-offers/964996-launch-your-own-profitable-product-ill-coach-you-every-step-way-newbies-welcome.html
I purchased this program back on 3/13/2015.
The coaching program consists of 11 steps.
The first step is for you to introduce yourself via e-mail, which I did.
The second step is to read the 90 something page manual. About the manual: This is geared more towards those in the MMO (make money online)/internet marketing crowd; specifically, those who want to crease WSO's.
Now, if you want to go outside the MMO/internet marketing, you can... in theory, but then you kind of have to figure out some of the things on your own.
I did e-mail the product creator to ask beforehand if this can be applied to niches outside MMO. He assured me it can. When I got the program, I saw that, unless your goal is to create WSO's, it may be difficult to apply this to other niches, IMHO.
The information in this book is not unique and a lot of the stuff I read are stuff I've read in other internet marketing books (e.g.: headlines, sales copy, how to create a product with little/no knowledge, etc...).
The stuff about "bumping" up the WSO thread was nice (like I said... this definitely has the MMO/WSO audience).
That being said, when I got to step 3 (e-mailing the coach about my top ideas), I naturally veered towards the MMO niche. I e-mailed him 10 possible ideas (about 7 of them were MMO) and he liked the top 2.
So, that's where I'm at: Step 4 (creating the rough draft of my product). I'll keep you updated on my progress :-)!
Again, in case you're interested, here's the link again:
http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-special-offers/964996-launch-your-own-profitable-product-ill-coach-you-every-step-way-newbies-welcome.html
No comments:
Post a Comment