Sorry for not posting in a while.
Just to let you know what I've been up to so far...
Of the five ideas I've submitted to Matt, he e-mailed me about his top two choices. I've decided to do my product on "niche marketing". I guess since his "specialty" in internet marketing, he prefers I go into it, too.
I've done my research, which isn't as much as I thought it would be (I've been what you call a "shiny object chaser" when it comes to internet marketing... buying and reading courses and hanging around in forums).
As a result, I've had over 40 pages worth of notes.
I've went with "Copy or Die" to translate my notes into an e-book and to do what research is need to be done. In the past, I let the ghostwriter do all the research, but with this, I've added what I already know.
So, anyway, they've sent me the draft, I've sent it back to them with requested changes and hopefully, we'll see what comes up.
No comments:
Post a Comment